Registrar Services

      FAQ Civil Status
How can I register my child's birth?
Fill the Richiesta del Certificato di nascita (Request of Birth Certificate Registration )application  form.
Attach original birth certificate,*legalized* and translated into Italian.
Attach copy of ID cards or passports of  both parents.
How can I register my marriage certificate?
Fill The richiesta di trascrizione Atto di matrimonio( Request of marriage Certicficate Registration) application form.
The request must be signed by both spouses.
Attach the original marriage  certificate,* legalized* and translated  into Italian.
Attach  copies of passport  or ID card of both spouses.
How do I register a death certificate?
Fill  the  Richiesta Di trascrizione Di Atto di morte( Application to register a British Death Certificate)application form.
Attach the original death certificate,*legalized* and translated into Italian.
* In order to legalise a document please contact :
The Legalisation Office-Foreign and Commonwealth Office- P.O.Box 6255
Milton Keynes MK10 1XX.
Tel.03700002244 webaddress:;
email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.