Welcome to The Honorary Italian Consulate Manchester
We are open Tuesday to Thursday 9.30-13.30
Telephone lines are open from 09.30-11.00
Appointments are released every Thursday evening at 9pm
We are unable to authenticate the signatures of NON EU NATIONALS
If you are applying or renewing a passport and need the consent of a non EU parent, the signature must be authenticated by a public notary and obtain the apostille or by the Italian Consulate in London before booking/attending an appointment. We are unable to complete an application without this.
- You will not be allowed into the building until your appointed time - the door is locked
- Only one person, at any given time will be allowed into the office. (1 child per adult is admitted at any one time)
- Please respect Social Distancing - Stay 2m Away from any other person/people you may encounter
- You must wear a mask to safeguard others.
- You will be asked to leave if you fail to comply with the above
For Emergencies please contact the General Italian Consulate London